Thursday, June 03, 2010

SriRangam, Trichy 620 006 - Part One


October 20,1999

I am Arun aka Arun Kumar an Engineering student

this my routine life style..catch the 7:45 bus to Srirangam to Trichy junction get down at Main guard gate and wait for the college bus.

who are all my friends in srirangam??

Hmm no one..

why I don't have any friends?

that is a big story..for living in srirangam i have to follow the traditional principles..I am not the one among them,


don't you feel bad?

I feel relaxed not be the part of that group, my original life starts once I enter in to the college bus. I can my find my real friends here only..will do anything for me ..same I will also do anything for them..

Srirangam

land of Sri Ranganatha...in the cauvery river island..land of iyengars and iyers..

Iyers and Iyengars ...who are they?

they are also humans..Iyers and iyengars does not have any big difference how live their life. same sanskrit devotion, same cross thread ++ blah blah..but the main relation between them is so called self proclamation.

Hmm I am also one among them according to the certificates .

Morning 9 to evening 5..tight schedule in the college hours ..

Digital signal processing , still I believe the worst subject in my engineering life.. here the gold medallist latha mam would take the subject as usual. as a last bench guy i did not find any scope to deviate..rather not finding the changes ...most of the students were fully devoted on the subject.. knowledge transfer from our seniors its very hard paper to pass..

Most boring hour of the session is the question hour.. its just started...from latha mam..

krisnamurthy iyyer ,..what is the relative radiance of the analogue and digital signal?

luckily I just got escaped..I don't know any difference ...radiance the never appeared question in the semester exams.. then what is this hell.??.krishnamurthy is the name of the person.. what is this free affix the iyyer? is the degree he has crowned on his birth??

krishnamurthy iyyer hereafter krish answered in a such awesome way.. what is called as awesome.?? .the things which are not known to you or if I don't have any idea then it's called as awesome..

arun will you please get up..loud voice from latha mam..
will you answer the same question again??

mam mam...no idea about what you are talking about...!!!

you are also an iyyer see and learn the knowledge from the krish.. i never seen an iyyer boy showing this kind of ugliness in the class hours ..

entire class started laughing out me..the same class enjoys my comments during torture mathematics hours also...remember life is always turns at 360' .

every human being living in this world will have any special character ..latha mam may be good in science..but her human radical observation is bad.. ..this is my self proclamation..

class hour is over......that was the last hour for the day...now we have to walk and catch bus in NH45. chennai - trichy trunk highway... before boarding the bus its normal to have scrum across our gang..

echo's of voices..

arun..this is bad..you should leave this issue like this

you should take revenge..

Yes..this is the time for me to act like a agmark ISI iyyer or take revenge against the caste fanatics in the my caste...

ist possible for me to sung the Rudra which has around n number of paragraphs in the unknown language Sanskrit ? is't possible for me to get out early in the morning and chant krishna krishna govinda govinda at early hours of the day in the srirangam temple?? no chance at all..

then what else is possible..the easy way is taking revenge or teach lesson ..??
its day to day routine for me, some one volunteerly appears and examining the lessons ..

i can't go to temple and i can't act but at the same time i should prove not only myself but genetics of the human..every human has their own positives as well as negatives ..

operation lovers day....( let continue in the next post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.