Monday, August 09, 2010

Scribbles - 10-08-2010


Back to work, after a sad week..

I am not here to allow others to crush me freely.
this is going to be a give back time.

long way to move, started marching ...i won't take rest until i taste the success. No more personal funda's..i am here to finish the things with positive edge.

- *-

Last weekend travelled to ooty again ...a bike trip .. badly needed the change of mind set.. gain confidence..needed a free space to think a lot & refresh myself.



As usual covered some beatifull places with my Nikkon..

recently i replaced my bike rear tyre with MRF Zapper..
MRF Zapper + TVS RTR its good combination.. we can feel the exceptional road grip on wet roads and dangerous hair pin bends..

Need to stop travelling alone in bike for long distances.. let see..

-*-

Shifted to my much admired own abode recently.. much desired self satisfaction...

-*-





No comments: