Friday, January 21, 2011

Scribbles - 21-01-2010


few best moments in the life is living in own home.. i moved to my flat 6 months back, but did not arranged any House Warming ...reasons are plenty...but i was personally against wearing the holy thread (cross thread) again, sitting pooja's and chanting mantra's...i had idea of calling friends and relatives for a get together..but within 6 months most of my friends already visited to my flat ..no there is no reason of having get together..

my parents also did not started the topic about the grahapravesha because there should not be celebration for one yearof grand ma death...finally the day started....my parents are scared to ask me about the grahapravesha..ha ha still they are thinking that i am adamant atheist :)

those days are over !! i am no more a atheist now...for the last 6 months things are not moving so easily for me..whether its work, personal or any thing..every where chaos & dis appointments...totally lost my self confidence...i m not the same aggressive Arun.. work wise after successive acchivment's now doing useless work ..the Mr perfect mindset slowly getting erouded..i would have left this company long time back..still sticking here only her..atleast i can see her nearby..personally its too much..

because of my friends refreshing myself and trying to come back strongly..but again and again something disturbs me ....

Can t escape from the name of the god .... i can keep distance from the brahmin rituals but same time i can t live for long without god support..human mind needs something when we are in distress..

finally agreed to do pooja at home, tommorow morning have to spent few hours..going to chant mantra's after a long time...the sanksrkit mantra's really does magic at the way chanting..the words which starts from lower part of the abdamon has some magical feeling..hope at least this may bring some positive atmospheric across my family and for me..

its my dream home...the interior , color, placements everything i designed and really suits well now...home theare , balcony garden with roses... it should shape well with my girl in future :)



-*-

this week i thought of keeping distance from her..but i really know very well..she is doing everything so purposively ..she is the not the kind of girl likes to insult's people.. she is a germ..why should i try to useless tactic's ...i want to behave with her truly honestly.... i could not able to maintain distance ...:) ...

-*-

did not taken any good photograph's for the last one month..want to travel for ooty by this week or by next week...badly need rest..tired a lot mentally and also physically..


No comments: