Thursday, March 03, 2011

Scribbles - 04-03-2010


the last day of my long vacation..
not doing anything usefull other than maintaining my garden..

the much planned travel to my native also not up to my expectation. ..
where ever i go the have to face irritating question..' when is your marriage'..
avoiding the peoples and places only for this Question ..

I already told my parents and to my sister that i am going to marry her only..it happened few months back when they started forcing me for marriage..there is no one to make questions on my decisions .but now they are also started asking me bring her to home..we want to see her..as usual she is behaving so badly..really dont know what to do !! Dont know how to proceed !! hurting myself unable to do anything...

she is very good girl..doing all these with some reason..:)

-*-




Experience speaks ..I10 the one of the best perfomence car in the hatch back segment.last week covered arround 1500 kilometers.. toughest journey with all kind of varieties road conditions..the power came in need tough ghat roads and with better comfort. touched the magic 160 kms between salem - dharmapuri section..maintained the same for 30 minutes..no vibrations and noise from the engine.. traveled like a Jet.whether its touch city traffic condtions or highway journey it always ready to perform..


No comments: