Friday, February 25, 2011

Scribbles - 25-02-2011

Finally on long vacation :)
enjoying a lot..at ooty now.. have a long plan to travel further down south...

- *-
first time travelling to ooty by my car.. already travelled to the same destination by so many times by bike..bike driving is just like eaze ..driving in hairpin bends with bikes easily can surpass..

journey was very pleasant..yesterday @ 1 PM departure from bangalore..bannarghatta road--Nandi outer ring road - mysore road - mysore - gundalpet ..took rest for few minutes..then the ghat journey started..bandipur -> mudhumalai..

the tamilnadu police stopped me @ tamilnadu border at mudhumalai..had very pleasant chatting with them..poor guys working amidst of poor weather conditions in the forest..had tea + cig..had lengthy chat .friendly talking in tamil after very long time..i had very good time with them...they become very close with me.. advised me to marry ASAP :) ..not to travel alone again..who is not ready to marry..??!! my angel says yes then it would be more welcome time for me :)

by this the visibility almost reached zero..have to travel the rest of the distance with the help of head lights..the thopu ghat road..the most difficult for any driver..36 hair pin bends..finally able to cross..reached the destination..taken lot of photos today..but unable to upload with this poor Tata Photon + connection..:)

have to travel to trichy on tommorow..then for few temples...my mummy request..even i could not able to say No..they wanted to marry me ASAP..clear all the hurdles with help of god..event to i too need the same ..have to pray a lot..i want to tie my hands with my angel ASAP..

-*-

No comments: