Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scribbles - 26-02-2011

Finally reached trichy after 3 years. :)

trichy always my favorite place in the world, where i passed my teen age life + engineering...

its almost 300 km's from ooty to trichy.. travelling through gusty roads ...needs lot of patience on driving....started @ 11 AM in ooty reached trichy @ 5PM..

the city did not changed much..as usual the mother cauvery with breeze wind had given warm welcome...as usual people passing time in listening FM channels and standing the big Q for the darshan of Sri Ranganatha in Srirangam..

went to my favorite spot..cauvery river bridge..need to visit rock fort temple by tomm evening.

searching for my old friends..most of them like me settled some where in chennai or Mumbai or Delhi or US..unable to find any of my old friends.. went to machmo browsing center..the owner my old friend recognized me immediately....my father has very good network in srirangam....had lengthy chat with Renga my old friend....Had a very good time..

we have very close relatives network in and arround trichy, tanjore...i dont have any plans to meet them..went to my periyamma's home to collect our home key..as usual lengthy puranaa..arun get married soon...we have lots and lot of girls in our caste..i will find right one for you ...she told most of my relatives about my presence. .

i did not replied to them....i have to listen the same kind of stories if i visit to everyone of our relative's home..next time i wont come to trichy alone..i will come only with her..

plan is to travel kumbakonam by tommorow early morning..finish the pooja @ thiru pamburam. a small village near kumbkonam..( kumbakonam - Karrikal road)...come back to trichy...thought of going alone..but this periyamma wants to come with me..:)

have to leave from trichy ASAP...i had lot of plans to travel further..but wherever i go this relative gang torture with free marriage advice hurts me a lot. ..should go back to bangalore as soon as possible.

.hey god..i can t listen for free advices from anyone for more..please break all these barriers...i want to marry my Angel..i dont want to hurt myself by travelling to my favorite places alone and getting free advices from all those peoples..

No comments: